Darryl,

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 6:47 AM

Boring boring,today is a boring day.on the second period is chinese n we got spelling n almost all the student never learn spelling only i learn.During spelling yi jun cheated because i see my answer.After spelling i get scolding by my chinese teacher becuase i never do my hw.After school, i went out with my yi jun,bertrand,jerald n my bro.we plan to go compass point.me n my bro ps yi jun,bertrand n jerald,me n mt bro take taxi home n yijun keep on calling me ask me where r u.yi jun was very angry n i think tomorrow i going ti die as he is going to beat me up. tonight,i play woftteam with the noob yi jun. About 8pm,i message my mei to ask her got what hw.After telling me got what hw,i chiong my hw n do finish about 10min.After that i continue to chat with my mei at msn.About 10,i was very tired n i went to sleep.